THE COMPLETE SUPER STORE
Shopprix (India) Pvt. Ltd. firstly opened its doors to public on 30th September 2005 as Shopprix Super mart, near new bus stand Payyanur. And now it becomes one of the leading retail destinations in Payyanur. Today Shopprix Super Mart deals with about 36000 fast moving consumer items and having more than 10000 satisfied smart card holders. Today Shopprix (India) Pvt. Ltd. proudly launch our second venture "Shopprix Super Center" at Taliparamba. Shopprix Super Center will be a unique one stop destination for Shopping, dining, electronics & Home appliances, Beauty parlous etc. where you will get from salt to computer. The Super Center boasts a wide diversity of outlets spreading across 7 floors with so many retail stores and services. Key anchor stores include Shopprix Super mart, Shopprix Fashion Dreams, Shopprix foot mart, E-mart, Refreshment Zone(mini food court), etc.
Designed on the pattern of best outlets of North Malabar and covering more than 75000 square feet, with an average 25+ customer checkout counters and about 300+ staff members, the Shopprix Super Center (SSC) carries an average of 65000 Product lines which include food, grocery, apparel, house ware, consumer electronics, beauty care, etc.
To become a truly global retail brand by retaining our No.1 position in the organized retail sector of the regions we operate in and strive to be the most preferred employer for our current and future multi-ethnic employees.
Giving power back to the stores to satisfy our customers
Shopprix Super Center sets great store by the reality of the marketplace – where the battle over every product and every price is waged every day. The Group's structure is decentralized, so store teams are able to adapt their product offers to meet the needs of their customers and compete with local prices. We encourage them to sell local products and fully integrate into the local community by meeting their customers.
- Large and diversified retail formats with anchor stores.
- Core businesses successfully developed in-house.
- Investment in research and development enables constant innovation.
- Well funded and strong financial discipline
- Cost efficient operations and optimum use of resources.
- Attractive, extensive customer Benefit program (Smart Card).
- Decentralized decision making teams with hands-on management capability.
- Continuous investment in human resource development and training.
- State-of-the-art IT systems and solutions.